Sunday, July 08, 2007

Vacation?

Yesterday I spent 6 hours in an airport and didn't get anywhere. At one point I thought I might be successful--I even got on a plane. But, alas, it didn't happen.

Apparently when one of the guys down on the tarmac runs a conveyor belt into the side of the plane that's...well, that's bad.


So today I get to try again. I have a flight from Indy to Denver, a short layover, and then I'm off to San Diego, where I plan to knit, go to Disneyland, and find a LYS in which to buy sock yarn (an aside--I have a thing about getting sock yarn from all the states. It's a rather new thing, as I only have 4 states complete--Indiana, Illinois, Massachusetts, Colorado)

With all the extra wait time yesterday I've made a good deal of knitterly progress. However, I haven't had the opportunity for pictures.

So please allow me to distract you with these pictures I took a couple of weeks ago while I was unable to knit:




Updates soonish: falling down the MS3 rabbit hole, another shawl, and real double knit.

No comments: