Monday, September 10, 2007

Truce

My camera and my computer have been in a fight, and I only now got them to talk to each other. They're currently in a counseling program and looking forward to a reconciliation soon.

In the meantime, this is what I've been able to squeeze out of their limited communication:


Finished but buttonless (try saying that out loud) BSJ. I adore it. So much so that I've cast on another

But I haven't gotten too far on that one. I'm totally serious when I say if you've never knitted one of these little wonders, get the pattern right away. It's available from Schoolhouse Press. If you want to order one now, go ahead. I'll wait for you to get back.

Back? Wonderful. Let's move on. I believe I've also promised pictures of my current sock project:


And a fished photo of the herringbone cardigan:

I love both of these. The cardigan needs a row of crochet around the buttonholes, because they're just a touch too big. Other than that, I adore it. I haven't been able to model a picture of it yet, but I'll try to get my camera to cooperate with that in the future so you can see what it looks like when it's not lying flat on a chair. It's even better, I assure you.

And with that, I think we are all caught up on knitting for the moment. Tomorrow is Tuesday, and so you'll have more pictures, including the Watermelon Twist I spoke of earlier, an which I have half-spun at this point. Tomorrow I'm hoping to finish other half of the bat. But for picture-taking purposes I may have to post before that happens.

Of course, this is all contingent on a working and communicating camera and laptop. So, let us hope the current truce holds. Just long enough for Tuesday.

No comments: